My life

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

what am i doing?

It's so easy life now...
I tend to focus on the future instead of the present. Now that I have a more or less clear plan about my future, I don't care about my present...

Of course I live in the present, there are things I need to deal with. But I don't put effort in achiving something in the present.

I will take couple exams, but just to get to the next semester... because of the student competition. And the student card.

It also seems that I will look for a job in Budapest starting in February.

I'm pretty anxious about this whole thing at the same time. But surely can't wait to do what I really like to (at least I think I like). And living again with Pepez is.. hm... :))))

But leaving home... :(((

Have to take that step at some point anyways, right?

At this point it seems to be the best solution. This way is leading to the things I want to learn, experience, achieve.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home