My life

Saturday, June 10, 2006

Goals...

I didn't really say what I want to do besides studying about education...

Well, my experiences till now have helped me to outline the kind of profession I would like to have. And that is certainly around education. Not really teaching, rather researching or maybe both. Having a good knowledge and understanding on how people (children) learn and develop, and how educational systems can be transformed to serve as a catalyst for using the full potential of a human being, or at least more than that we are making use of now. How to create a shift in people's minds that there is a need for change? What is the role of the family, the society and formal education in developing people? And many other similar questions I would like to deal with.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home