My life

Monday, June 19, 2006

Öööö... and what now?

Funnily, I just got the brochure from Exeter uni (ordered quite long time ago... post seems to be slow from south-west). Prestigeous uni and all that stuff, but quite far from London and the pulse of England...

And since we are moving with Pepez, I have to take into account his future chances of employment.


But when...

This is the question at the moment. Till now I was planning to start in 2007... But does it make sense?
Pepez needs 2 more years (or around) to become senior programmer, which means higher salary as well... So the idea is to get myself a job till then and move together when the time comes...
Of course, I will enroll to Miskolc uni for 06/07 I., but because of the student discounts... :) I have regular discussions with a PhD student and we share opinion about this uni... teachers, leaders, etc... Not seeing bright future (only the faculty of economics! the engineering part seems to be okay).

So, using my time effectively... whatever long, I plan to get a job. Naturally, on some related field. Education, training, HR, etc. Also planning to write an essay (and competition entry) about learning environments, related to human capital and economic successes of a country. On the field experience would be a great asset.

But not forgetting about UK, of course.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home