My life

Thursday, July 06, 2006

"Rational" or "not persistent"

People usually judge other people's decisions... (in a worse case the person himself).

I got some too, both negative and positive.
But the thing that matters is how I feel about it!

There is this uni, where I study at the moment, and I'm just thinking how much it helped me to grow professionally and/or personally...
I met AIESEC here, that is the only thing for which I cannot be thankful enough. However, it's quite an indirect effect of uni. Then there are some people who helped me. By talking to me. Listening and questioning. Discussing and arguing. NOT teachers!

On the other hand, I haven't done everything to get the most from it either... Though, I don't feel sorry for it.

I do value the time I have spent here... I wouldn't be where I am now otherwise!

It's just that I got to a point from where I want to direct my life towards a specific goal... in which this uni doesn't have a role.
I spent already 3 years here... should be graduating now according to my age. I started in the credit system, not really following the "role-curricula", or how to say. Mostly I pick the subjects that I either like or easily pass. Actually, I will finish my minor even before taking the major.
Hm... you can say I am lazy, or "weak".. not persistent. But I think I made a rationale decision leaving it behind, not going for this degree. In the given situation I would still need 3, maybe 4 more years to go. I don't want to waste my time... I have gained everything that was in it for me. That's it.

You can judge, if you want, but better start with yourself...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home