My life

Monday, September 18, 2006

Absurd day...

It was such a ... day...
I don't find the words to describe.

I would like to write down everything, but I'm too much under the effects of reading news from home just now.

I only left two days ago... and already loads of things happened! Unfortunately, politics is making it to headlines...

So many things I should read about. Getting to know the business climate in Romania (luckily there are quite many hungarian sites), following the news from home and also some functional things... want to know more about consulting, the INTERREG program of EU, etc, etc, etc... and I have the school assaignments too.
While planning and giving feedback about recruitment, promotion campaign, induction, etc, etc, etc, etc...

I stay at the LCP's place, so we talk a lot... but not just about AIESEC :-)

Since it's quite late, and we continue early in the morning with meeting.. I should get some sleep.
I will write more about this day also...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home