My life

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Folyt kov...

So,

cronologically...
Yesterday I woke up early... I went to police with Anca, she applied for new passport. It seems outside everything is messed up, but inside buildings seem to be okay, at least the police station looked quite neat.
The whole town is like after bombing... reparing roads, changing water cables, gas, everything. (Not too many repaires have been done before, as I heard.) I will upload pictures. I have't had too much time to walk around.

Then went to exchange money... Funny, old LEI is still in use. I have in my purse 5 LEI and 1000000 LEI note...
But the exchange rate was not that bad.

Then I bought a sim card.

Then... we went to office... which is in the fortress... I think quite many from "western" AIESEC would deny working there. I will attach pictures. (Just enough if I say the fortress is in an even worse condition than the roads.)

Then... we went to the campus, cos we had a meeting there. First with the management only, then about the recruitment.
School here starts only in October. We still have time for planning.

It lasted quite long... then we were walking home with Ioana and discussing a lot.

Rest of the day was in the previous mail :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home