My life

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Random thoughts...

I was reading Tomi's blog just before... gush, that guy has a lot of time to write :) and has a lot to say...

I also read the entry about Pike...
Since I'm in Romania, I was asked quite often about my experiences in Finland, how I got there, why, etc. I definitely talk much more about Finland than Hungary. I have my TUTAoverall here, I'm showing pics and telling stories.
Janne once sent me a link to an MBTI online personality test. I completed it first time to be labeled as ENFP... I completed again couple days ago to become INFJ.
It was so clear that I changed during my stay in Finland. And after returning home...

Tomorrow we have the Info session here in AIESEC. I was planning a speech. But it doesn't fit the concept, so I will have a different one. However, I don't want to let the idea get lost. Here I think it over and over again what AIESEC means for me. This is my 5th year in AIESEC. It feels impossible to highlight only 2 or 3 things... especially in a way that not-yet-aiesecers also understand.
I wanted to talk about personal things. Emotions also. And people... I can't be thankful enough for them. And they don't even know... At least not all of them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home